Industrierouter Serie GWR-I
Die Industrierouter Serie GWR-I ist eine leistungsstarke Kommunikationslösung für fest installierte und mobile M2M Anwendungen.
Die Geräte unterstützen 2G (GPRS, EDGE), 3G (UMTS, HSPA+) und 4G (LTE) Mobilfunktechnologien sowie ADSL.
GWR-I industrial cellular router series consists of a GWR-I and GWR-I High Speed cellular routers and represents a group of industrial graded routers especially designed for expansion of existing industrial networks, remote telemetry and data acquisition in harsh environments. Low transmission delay and very high data rates (up to 100 Mbps) offered by existing cellular networks completely eliminate the need for very complex installation of wired infrastructure in industrial environments. Easy to install, reliable and high performance router models from GWR-I series introduce a completely new dimension into industrial networking area.
The complete series inherited the basic concept of GWR cellular router series – "reliability comes first". Therefore all router models have dual SIM card support. The form factor of the router is adjusted to industrial environments and DIN rail mounting kit is part of standard equipment for GWR-I series. With a robust all-metal case and top quality components inside, durability of the product is guaranteed.
Many useful features make GWR-I cellular routers a perfect solution for wide variety of industrial applications:
- Dual SIM card support increases the reliability of the router and provides a solution for those applications where failure of one mobile network must not result in system downtime.
- The whole set of advanced WAN settings allow a user to specify desired parameters in order to meet the requirements of specific cellular network. GWR routers have proved to be reliable and high performance devices in so many countries around the world.
- VPN (GRE, IPsec and OpenVPN) tunnel support provides powerful options for network expansion and secure data transfer over the cellular network.
- With Serial-to-IP feature it is possible to connect, control and perform data acquisition from almost any device with serial RS-485 or RS-232 port. In addition to this feature, GWR-I router series implements ModbusRTU-to-ModbusTCP functionality designed to support expansion of Modbus SCADA networks over the cellular networks.
- Galvanic isolation on all ports (except USB OTG serial port) enables the routers to be used in projects where a high degree of reliability is required.
- Easy to use web interface, extended CLI (Command Line Interface), Chroot environment exposed to the customer, detailed log, SMS control feature, SMS of GPIO input, partial and full configuration Export/Import and remote management and monitoring software provide wide range of management functionalities. All those features and tools empower a user with full control over GWR-I routers.
- Chroot environment enables users to create their own applications adding new functionality. Supports for Bash (shell) scripts, compiled C/C++ executables, LUA, Python, Perl.